WELCOME TO MONTGOMERY COUNTY TENNIS ASSOCIATION!
Located in Montgomery County, Maryland, MCTA supports:
- year-round tennis leagues providing organized play for more than 6,000 registrants;
- multiple tournaments — 2 sanctioned tournaments for Adults and 4 sanctioned tournaments for juniors, plus several unsanctioned events;
- three sessions of Junior Team tennis (JTT) — Fall and Winter programs are non-advancing; Spring session is our “championship” program;
- management of USTA grant funds to support introduction and growth of 10andunder tennis using courts, rackets, and balls sized to children’s needs.
Through our affiliated foundation, the Montgomery County Tennis & Education Foundation, we:
- organize and provide after-school tennis clubs at various Montgomery County Public School middle schools;
- provide full scholarships for deserving students from our after-school programs to attend 3-night/4-day tennis and education camp on the campus of the University of Virginia
- organize and provide adaptive tennis programming in cooperation with Maryland Special Olympics;
- collaborate with occupational therapists at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to provide tennis programs for wounded warriors and their families.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mctatennis.org