Follow MCTA on the web and get automatically entered to WIN BIG prizes!
MCTA created a blog a few months ago to keep you posted on everything tennis. We’ve put a lot of creative energy into launching this new venture to provide information with a local flair. Each blog has a guest writer to offer strategies to improve your tennis game and advice to enhance your competitive spirit and comfort on the court. We also plan on writing about our incredible community of talented players, many of who are involved in productive projects and activities off the court too.
For our first series, we recruited tennis professionals from facilities throughout the area to give you an upper hand on your opponents as well as a better forehand or backhand. The blogs contain beneficial tips on topics such as: Three Traits of all Great Tennis Players, Lift up your Partner, Working on Your Tennis Grip and Footwork, Our Innate Ability to Play Tennis, and Practice Every Type of Volley.
We hope you enjoy reading previous and upcoming blog entries. To encourage you to sign up to follow the blog and receive blog updates to learn more about our tennis community, stay better informed, and create an advantage for your matches, leagues and tournaments, follow the instructions below and you’ll be automatically entered in our contest to win great prizes!
2. Look on the right side of the page where it says, follow the blog. Be sure to add your email address in the space provided and you’ll receive a confirmation email that you are a subscriber to the blog and will receive regular updates.
3. If your not already a fan, go to the MCTA Facebook page (Montgomery County Tennis Association) and “like” us.
4. Your will now be automatically entered in our contest to win one of the following great prizes.
- Two tickets to next summer’s CitiOpen
- A gift certificate at Tennis Topia
- A private lesson with a pro
Entries will be accepted through December 1, 2013. And even if you don’t win one of these terrific prizes, you will be a welcomed and well-informed member of our wonderful tennis community.