The MCTA On-line Store is open for team captains to pay their refundable team deposits to register a team for play in one or more of MCTA’s Summer League programs:
- 40&over Mixed Doubles
- 55&over Men’s/Women’s Doubles
- 65&over Men’s/Women’s Doubles
Team registration will close on June 21st. By that time, in order to be included in the league schedule all team captains must have:
- paid their refundable deposit;
- filed a 2013 Captain’s Commitment Form (if not already filed earlier); and
- registered at least six players in Tennislink (3 men + 3 women for Mixed Doubles)
Match play will being the week of July 8 and end no later than August 29, depending on league size and number of matches.
STEP TWO: captains use the MCTA On-line Store to pay their refundable deposits
STEP THREE: Once Steps #1-2 are complete, MCTA sends the Captain a unique TennisLink Team Code together with complete instructions for player registration.
STEP FOUR: Players use the Team Code provided to the Captain to sign up for the team via TennisLink. A minimum 6 players (3 men + 3 women for Mixed Doubles teams) must be registered by the time team registration closes in order for that team to be included in the league schedule.
40&over Mixed Doubles League: Lisa Kokoszka